So I started this website for everyone to keep track of me and Jason while we're in Okinawa. As of today, we're flying to Japan on March 27th, 2009, however, it seems to be changing daily. Our express shipment is going out next Monday and then Jason's going to go to Florida to see his Grandparents before we leave. Then, our final shipment is due to go out March 23rd. I'm skeptical to see if that's actually how it pans out as the Marine Corps has given us three different days. Jason and I are both very calm at this point, but definitely feeling the tension rising surrounding the move! I never realized how much stuff we've collected just in the year and three months we've been married. I've sworn off clothes shopping for one year, but I think thats similar to the time I had sworn off Diet Coke.
Jason's eager to start working with his new unit and I'm ready to start school. We're just ready to MOVE for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment